What are the benefits of puzzles?
October 1, 2019 | Ravensburger
From stimulating your brain to developing patience, below is a list of health and educational benefits of doing puzzles.
- Puzzles keep your mind active.
- Puzzles are used for dementia, stroke and autism therapy.
- Puzzles connect both sides of your brain for better comprehension and memory.
- Puzzles encourage self-esteem with successful task completion.
- Puzzles promote problem solving skills.
- Puzzles stimulate hand-eye coordination.
- Puzzles develop attention, focus and patience.
- Puzzles improve strategic planning.
- Puzzles encourage teamwork.
Staying in is the new going out
Puzzling is a great activity for relaxing and enjoying the simple things in life.
- Enjoy the comfort of your own home.
- Bond with family and friends.
- Unwind after a busy day.
- Save money.
- Delight in some downtime.